Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Loot!

I have gotten some loot over the last couple of days.



First and foremost, I got a digital camera, a Sony Cybershot DSC-W220. Using it, I have taken pictures of my other loot which includes White Knight Chronicles, Star Ocean 4 International, the guide for SO4 Int., and the Nanoha Takamachi Movie 1st version Figma.

I really like my new camera. The shots look really good. Here are a couple of shots taken with it.


And last but not least, a picture I took to test out the camera when I got it which I think came out pretty good.

So thats it, my loot for the week. I have Fate Testarosa Movie 1st Ver. preordered so Ill definitely post some pics of that when I get it.

2 comments:

  1. Kinda unrelated, where did you get that amazing Gurren Lagann wallpaper from? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am completely late but just in case you are interested, here is a link to it:

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/epicjw.jpg/

    ReplyDelete